Re: postscript output from command line

Subject: Re: postscript output from command line
From: John Hammen (jh2025@gmx.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 14:47:27 CDT

Joaquin,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I think I should have been clearer
in my original question: I am actually interested in coding such a patch
myself, and I was wondering if there was any technical reason why this could
not be done (i.e. will I run into big problems while coding).

While I'm not sure that there is interest in such functionality to be
included in the main tree, I would of course submit the patch if I am
successful. I think this might be a very useful feature for other people who
are trying an MSWord->ps conversion without having to use the commercial
packages that do this.

-John