Debugging for dummies

Subject: Debugging for dummies
From: Matti Picus (matti@picus.org)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 02:03:18 CDT

I consider myself an experienced windows programmer, and even understand
the RTF format. I have conquered the make process on the Windows platform
(windows98 and 2000, Hebrew version) and am now up and running, trying to
debug RTF import. I am getting an assert deep in the import process.
1. Has someone written an overview of the classes and how they work
together to parse a document?

2. What is the best way to view the document structure? Is there some debug
function that I can run in a watch window that will dump the document
structure?

Thanks,
Matti