commit: Re: SVG import

Subject: commit: Re: SVG import
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 01:16:40 CDT

 committed with a 1 line addition from me to fix a memory leak.

I'm really looking forward to getting SVG graphics going.

Thanks Francis and keep that code coming :-)

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: CREDITS.TXT src/af/gr/unix/gr_UnixGraphics.cpp
CVS: src/af/gr/unix/gr_UnixImage.cpp src/af/gr/unix/gr_UnixImage.h
CVS: src/af/gr/xp/gr_Image.cpp src/af/gr/xp/gr_Image.h
CVS: src/af/gr/xp/gr_VectorImage.cpp src/af/gr/xp/gr_VectorImage.h
CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_svg.cpp src/af/util/xp/ut_svg.h
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_FileOpenSaveAs.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Dlg_FileOpenSaveAs.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fg_GraphicVector.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_impGraphic_SVG.cpp