Re: recruiting report -- release teams for 0.9.3 packages

Subject: Re: recruiting report -- release teams for 0.9.3 packages
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 13:13:23 CDT

Scott Rushfeldt wrote:
> I've volunteered to help test on win32, specifically win 98, if more testers
> could be used.

Yes, definitely! (I saw your earlier response, but didn't go back in
the archives to try to find it.) I will, at most, be testing on Win95.
Alan Keefer seems to be the only volunteer on Linux / Intel so far, so
he may have his hands full there. I have a slow link so will probably
only download once a day.

If you have any ideas on coordinating our testing, let me know. I
thought initially I'd just test somewhat randomly, but try to keep
notes, and work towards some sort of test script for future testing.
(And one or more test files that we use in conjunction with the test
script.)

Welcome aboard!
Randy Kramer