Thoughts on Testing, Using a Wiki

Subject: Thoughts on Testing, Using a Wiki
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 13:37:13 CDT

Scott,

Just a thought, why don't you go to:

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Test/AbiWordTestingOnWin32,

and then to:

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/TWiki/TWikiRegistration

and register.

I plan to keep my testing notes on my local (private) TWiki, but could
also post them on twiki.org if it was helpful. (Well, in fact, I will
probably post them on twiki regardless, but only periodically. The blow
by blow I will record on my local TWiki.

TWiki allows us to attach files, so if we find / develop some good test
files, we can post them there.

(There is one caveat -- twiki.org is not mine, and the Test web is
really a Test web for TWiki, that is, pages are subject to deletion. I
keep local copies of everything I put on the Test web. Eventually I
will have my own TWiki on SourceForge, with a web dedicated to AbiWord.

regards,
Randy Kramer