Re: Win32 0.9.3 Test

Subject: Re: Win32 0.9.3 Test
From: Tim LaDuca (tjl@141.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 21:43:37 CDT

Well, I'm not the authority on this, but I think the idea behind testing is
to catch major bugs or "show-stopper" bugs. Things that most users will have
a problem with as far as installing or using abiword. If abiword crashes
after a simple operation, and the crash is easily reproducible, that may be
something that needs to be fixed before abiword is released officially. Just
kick the tires I guess and let us know how it goes! :-) (as far as I can
tell it's in good shape)

Cheers,
Tim