Re: Signed RPM with perl built in

Subject: Re: Signed RPM with perl built in
From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@multicert.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 04:24:36 CDT

Hi,

One way to reduce doubts as to the autenticity of my key is telephoning
me. I may send it to you in a private email so you can call.

Another, is to check my previous messages to the mailing list with this
public key.

Yet another, is if I mail a cdrom with it.

Of course, the best way to get my public key is by hand, which in this
case might not be very easy.

Hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?