Re: Personal Preferences File

Subject: Re: Personal Preferences File
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 11:38:52 CDT

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Randy Kramer wrote:

> Can somebody please tell me either where my personal preferences file is
> (should be), or how to create one, the name of the file, and what to put
> in it to change to the new behavior when closing the last file.
>
> Thanks,
> Randy Kramer

For Win32 generally it is stored in the system directory. If you are
using profiles, then it is stored there under your user name. Look for a
directory called AbiSuite. In there you should find the
AbiWord.Profile. Open this up with a text editor. You should be able to
edit this to for those things. See Geometry for width, height and posx
posy. See Scheme name=_custom_ for personal option settings.

Hope this helps

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett