Re: commit: endnote stuff

Subject: Re: commit: endnote stuff
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 14:21:23 CDT

Hi Pat,

> Very cool! However, the style is not reset after the endnote
> reference, so that the rest of the text is also tiny and
> superscripted. shall i file a bug?

I hoped no-one would notice :-). I have not been able to find a
decent way to do this. When I reset the formating immediately after
the reference is inserted, then when you return to the main body
from the endnote section, this formating is forgotten. The only way I
could think of is to reset the formating and immediately then insert
UCS_SPACE, but this may not be what the user wants. At the
moment it is either that or the user has to reset the formating
manually. Perhaps someone will have a better solution.

Tomas