NSIS installer rocks

Subject: NSIS installer rocks
From: Tim LaDuca (tjl@141.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 21:09:05 CDT

Has anyone done post 0.9.3 win32 build? The new installer is absolutely
wonderful, and fixes at least half a dozen bugs. If 0.9.3 is postponed
because of the HTML problem, that's great because then the installer will
get in there and it's a great enhancement to abiword. I only noticed two
problems (I'll file bugs). The uninstall shortcut on the start menu points
to the wrong exe name, and if Abiword is installed in a non default
directory, the uninstall shortcut does not have the correct path.

Cheers, Tim
AbiWord enthusiast