commit: Revert "name" => "style". Fix for Randy's crasher.

Subject: commit: Revert "name" => "style". Fix for Randy's crasher.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 23:18:22 CDT

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_AutoNum.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pp_Property.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_ChangeSpan.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_ChangeStrux.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Styles.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_DocBook.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_HRText.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_HTML.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_LaTeX.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_AbiWord_1.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_DocBook.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_XHTML.cpp
Revert "style" => "name" plus a detailed audit to make sure "name" and
"style" \are used in the correct context. Fix for Randy's crasher I hope.

To help with this I changed all "name" => PT_NAME_ATTRIBUTE_NAME and
"style" => PT_STYLE_ATTRIBUTE_NAME.

Please use these defines for these from on. Please read the comments in
the code to make sure PT_NAME_ATTRIBUTE_NAME and PT_STYLE_ATTRIBUTE_NAME
are the correct names to use in context.

Just briefly, to extract a the name of a style from the style
Attribute/Properties use PT_NAME_ATTRIBUTE_NAME. To find the name of a
style in in a document Attribute/Properties pointer use
PT_STYLE_ATTRIBUTE_NAME.

Sorry for all the confusion.

Martin