Thesaurus plugin, dynamic menu help needed

Subject: Thesaurus plugin, dynamic menu help needed
From: Jared Davis (jared@kinowin.zeddiclan.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 16:44:19 CDT

Hello all,

I've been working with Dom over IRC to try to create an Abiword
plugin for the thesaurus. This is coming along very well and we
have already developed almost everything we need. You can see
a misleading screenshot at the following url:
        http://zeddiclan.com/aiksaurus/aiksaurus-abi.png

The plugin idea is working out as slick as can be, but we are
running into a problem: we don't know how to add a "thesaurus"
entry to the Tools menu when the plugin is activated, nor do we
know how to create a keyboard shortcut (shift+f7) to activate the
thesaurus with.

Dom has suggested that Joaquin might be able to tell us how to
do this? Any advice is welcome.

Brave souls can download the plugin and libraries by doing
"cvs co aiksaurus," but I'll warn you that the build process is far
from ideal at this point and the plugin isn't exactly useful yet.

Thanks,

        Jared