Re: Thesaurus plugin, dynamic menu help needed

Subject: Re: Thesaurus plugin, dynamic menu help needed
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 07:43:46 CDT

On a related note, I only did the xp work to make dynamic menus work.

I also did a bit of work to make the gtk front-end work, so you should
be able to get your new menu item in a gtk build (modulo some
GTK-WARNINGs.

I had done no work to get the gnome front-end work, but I've just tested
it and it has worked even better than the gtk front-end (just a
UT_NOT_IMPLEMENTED assert, and its boggus, you can skip it safely).

I will send shortly a patch that finish the gnome front-end
implementation (just add a method "_doAddMenuItem" with the code {
return true; } in EV_UnixGnomeMenu).

Cheers,

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela