Re: Commit: Import of RTF styles now works.

Subject: Re: Commit: Import of RTF styles now works.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 06:17:35 CDT

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> But you reverted some fixes I did to Matti's patch.
> Thank you :-(
>
> You owe me a donut.
>
> I will update that.

Sorry Hub,
          I only changed bits that needed fixing. Matti sent me a patch
directly that have all your changes in it.

Matti, in the future please send all your patches to the list so everyone
can review it. Especially Hub since you have a special interest in RTF.

To generate a patch against cvs just do this...

1. Edit file(s) to fix some code.
2. cvs update.
3. cvs diff -u

I buy you a donut next time we meet Hub :-)

(Who knows where, who knows when...)

Martin