Re: abiword 0.9.4 Tuesday - Melbourne time next.

Subject: Re: abiword 0.9.4 Tuesday - Melbourne time next.
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 08:26:26 CDT

Martin,

No major problem, but I'm a little confused about our release
procedures. Do we test before or after your tagged release?

If before, when do we see a "release candidate", and in either case,
shouldn't the release candidate be named something different than the
actual release?

Or are all these releases (prior to 1.0) considered "internal" and not
being officially released for users, or ??

PS: It typically takes me almost two calendar days to do any significant
testing. (And, since I can't (so far) build under Win32, I have to
wait until someone else builds it and makes it available -- Nikolaj
seems to have a good handle on this.)

confused,
Randy Kramer