Re: Solaris compile failure

Subject: Re: Solaris compile failure
From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 10:01:06 CDT

I'm fairly certain this has been fixed. localcharset.c (?) needs LIBDIR to
be defined but AbiWord's Makefile.abi didn't define it. All that's needed
is

-DLIBDIR=\"\"

to be added to CFLAGS in (I think)

libiconv/libcharset/lib/Makefile.abi

Regards, Frank

> What is the cause of this? What LIBDIR is the message referring to?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
> This is the abiword-0.9.2 from the sourceforge site.
>
> Salman
>
> ---------------
> Salman Sheikh
> NASA/GSFC Code 564
> Greenbelt, MD 20771
> 301-286-3763 301-286-0220 (fax)

Francis James Franklin
F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical
universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step
beyond logic.
          --- from `The Sayings of Muad'dib' by the Princess Irulan