-to export function broken?

Subject: -to export function broken?
From: John Hammen (jh2025@gmx.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 10:33:44 CDT

I'm getting errors trying to run the command line convertion function:

------------------begin error---------------------
[jhammen@cuervo Docs]$ AbiWord -to rtf 47.doc

**** (1) Assert ****
**** (1) pPrefs at ap_UnixApp.cpp:1180 ****
**** (1) Continue ? (y/n) [y] :
/usr/local/bin/AbiWord: line 68: 23640 Segmentation fault
$ABISUITE_LIBEXEC/AbiWord_d "$@"

I get the same thing on 0.9.2, 0.9.3, and last night's source. I've tried a
bunch of different docs too. System is Mandrake 8.0 on Intel. BTW, opening
the doc the 'normal' way and then doing 'save as' from the file menu works
fine.

I'm going to look at the code now and see if I can figure this out, but it
would be nice if someone could verify whether the functionality is broken for
everyone, or it's just my problem. Any tips are much appreciated...

-John