Commit: Idle, Spellcheck, FileImport

Subject: Commit: Idle, Spellcheck, FileImport
From: Dom Lachowicz (dominicl@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 14:08:34 CDT

UnixIdle changed so that it no longer uses gtk_idles but g_idles as well as some
liberal UT_ASSERTs sprinkled around the code. This helped me track down the next
bug:

fl_DocLayout was calling pTimer->start on every queued block. This is a wrong
assumption, as the timer should poll the queue every N seconds. If this breaks
timer-based implementations, please let me know so I can do the appropriate fix.

Added a member variable in the piecetable to force-mark documents as dirty. This
was needed to fix the next few bugs:

File->Import was broken mostly. Now import imports a file and marks the doc as
dirty, thus prompting you to change your fixes. Import before also didn't
increment the Untitled count. It does now, and newly imported documents open up
in their own window.

PLATFORM MAINTAINERS: look at the diff to AP_UnixFrame.cpp and do the same thing
in your impls.

Dom

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .