Commit: Some ie_exp.cpp fixes

Subject: Commit: Some ie_exp.cpp fixes
From: Dom Lachowicz (dominicl@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 12:30:38 CDT

Made some minor changes to this and the GZip ABW exporter. We were doing some
erroneous asserts and checks in IE_Exp::writeBytes().

This let me do create a small plugin that I would like to distribute with 0.9.4
or some future release: a BZ2 abiword import/export filter. BZ2 is a very good
compression algorithm. This is just a neat little demo plugin class which is
actually functional. Maybe we can make another module or sub-directory for
plugin source code and other such things.

Source code is attached (including a sample makefile) as well as a library that
I built on RH7.1. The pre-built library should work for a lot of iA32 linux users.

If you get the chance, try it out. If building from source, you'll need to make
at least 1 small change to the makefile.

Dom