About to tag 0.9.4.

Subject: About to tag 0.9.4.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 08:23:35 CDT

Hi folks,
        With my last commit I'm very happy with the state of abiword for
0.9.4. I'm about to tag it for the genuine release. Thanks everyone for
the throrough testing 0.9.4-pre1 received.

David, thanks for the heads-up about the right -justified text with lists
bug. It utrns out to be a special case of a much more serious bug of
Abiword. Basically tabs don't work for anything other than left lustfied
text. I'll write up a POW on this soon. We've had this bug for a long time
so I don't think it is worth delaying 0.9.4 to fix it. Hopefully it will
be fixed in 0.9.5.

Cheers

Martin