release-0-9-4 tagged.

Subject: release-0-9-4 tagged.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 08:58:56 CDT

Hi Folks,
        I've just placed the tag release-0-9-4 on the abiword tree and
exported it to my system. I have made up a tarball of everything needed to
build abi at:

http://seviorpc.ph.unimelb.edu.au/abiword/abiword-0.9.4.tar.gz

md5sum abiword-0.9.4.tar.gz
dcb1e357e3bfb4cfc566475e567ce164 abiword-0.9.4.tar.gz

I'll build rpms and make them available within an hour or so.

I don't currently have SSL connections to the outside world because of my
brain-dead University ISP. Consequently I can setup the sourceforge side
of the 0.9.4 release.

Lets put this this through some final tests to make sure I got all the
modules tagged and get the release out to the world.

I'm very happy with 0.9.4. We're realy coming together now.

Cheers

Martin