Re: release-0-9-4 tagged.

Subject: Re: release-0-9-4 tagged.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 19:05:06 CDT

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Aaron Lehmann wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 11:58:56PM +1000, Martin Sevior wrote:
> > Hi Folks,
> > I've just placed the tag release-0-9-4 on the abiword tree and
> > exported it to my system. I have made up a tarball of everything needed to
> > build abi at:
> >
> > http://seviorpc.ph.unimelb.edu.au/abiword/abiword-0.9.4.tar.gz
>
> Martin,
>
> Is this an official 0.9.4 and may I upload a debian package based on
> it?

Barring any stupidities on my part it is the official 0.9.4. Since both
the gtk and gnome rpm's built OK and the win32 builds are OK, I'm willing
to go out on a limb and say that this will be a good release which will
will announce :-)

You should only upload it to debian official distro after our announcement
though.

Cheers

Martin