New build of AbiWord for XDarwin available

Subject: New build of AbiWord for XDarwin available
From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 06:12:08 CDT

Hi, there's a new build of AbiWord for XDarwin available from my website:

http://www.alinameridon.com/AbiWord

The md5sum is:

521cf097f7a2cf084dd02384ad2bc164 *AbiWord-XDarwin-static-20010927.bin

proclus, the GNU-Darwin port of AbiWord has a lot of patches, most of
which I don't really understand the need for. Which ones are necessary?
I'm also curious about "giconv.h" - is this to do with the GNU-Darwin port
of libiconv? If so, why the name-change?

Regards, Frank

Francis James Franklin
F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical
universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step
beyond logic.
          --- from `The Sayings of Muad'dib' by the Princess Irulan