Changes to dumpstrings.pl

Subject: Changes to dumpstrings.pl
From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@multicert.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 14:34:08 CDT

Hello,

dumpstrings.pl can now optionally dump selected locales given as argument.
Previous usage:
  ./dumpstrings.pl > strings.html (has everything, huge file)
Current usage:
  ./dumpstrings.pl > strings.html (has everything, huge file)
  ./dumpstrings.pl pt-PT sk > strings.html (has pt-PT and sk .strings)

I was getting mad as I waited for this file to load into any browser...

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files: