Re: Loss of enthusiasim for AbiWord

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 06:21:23 EST

    Or you could just use the windows version

    /me ducks. puts on flame retardant underwear

    :P

    a church secratary is not very likely to be using Linux, let alone
    installing the latest version of Abiword. That said installing a Linux
    distributions from scratch is remarkably friendly.

    i wonder if Abiword still fails horrilby to run on Wine ... (it has been
    about 10 months since i last tried)

    i would have sworn that the XX-Arial fix had been applied
    maybe there has not been a release since then (or maybe it is included in
    0.99.4)