Release 0..9.5 tagged.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 00:05:44 EST

    Hi Folks,
             Well if all goes well this will be the last tag before 1.0.
    I've just tagged CVS:

    cvs rtag release-0-99-5 abi abidistfiles abispell abi-template
    abiword-docs abiword-plugins aiksaurus expat libiconv libpng nsis psiconv
    cvs rtag release-0-99-5 wv

    I've set up new download directories on sourceforge for 0.99.5. I'll let
    you know when there is a source tar file to compile binaries from.

    Cheers

    Martin