abiword and abiword-plugins tarballs on sourceforge.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 01:10:26 EST

    Hi Folks,
            gzipped tarballs for abiword and abiword-plugins are on
    sourceforge.

    Let the binary building begin.

    When we have tested windows and Linux binaries I'll announce the release.
    A qnx binary would be great but I won't hold the release back if it's not
    ready soon after the windows and linux binaries are out.

    So I'm looking for volentters to build these. Once you've built them,
    please either:

    1. upload them directly to:

    ftp://ftp.sourceforge.net/incoming

    2. place them on an internet site where I can load them onto sourceforge.

    I would much rather you do (1) but I will upload binaries to sourceforge
    myself if there are no working binaries already in place.

    The release notes will be just the mildly editted form of what David has
    already written for post 0.99.3. as shown in this email Please feel free
    to update and suggest improvements or wholesale rewrites.

    Cheers

    0.99.5 Changelog

    This file records the changes made between 0.99.3 and 0.99.5.

    *Cal Arndt*

    Documentation bug fixes.

    Documentation scripting work.

    *Johan Bjrk*

    Fixes so that Abi compiles on QNX.

    Insert Bookmark dialog for QNX.

    Insert Hyperlink dialog for QNX.

    Various QNX fixes and screenshots.

    QNX build system fixes.

    QNX dialog size fixes.

    QNX bug fixes.

    *David Bolack*

    Fixes for Solaris.

    *David Chart*

    Documentation work.

    *Jesus Corrius*

    Catalan localisation update.

    *Jeremy Davis*

    Made ScriptHappy work on Win32.

    Fixed a bug opening Abi on Win32.

    AbiPaint plugin. Like AbiGimp, but for Win32.

    Bug fixes, including 2912.

    *Hubert Figuiere*

    Fix memory leaks.

    Work on Mac OSX port.

    *Ramon Flores*

    Galician localisation update.

    *Frank Franklin*

    Build system for the Link grammar checker.

    Build system fixes and updates.

    Code fixes to make AbiCommand work better.

    Bug fixes, including 3000.

    *Tomas Frydrych*

    Fixed a memory leak in DlgPlugins.

    Fixed image distortion in XHTML export.

    Bug fixes, including 2742.

    *Gabriel Gerhardsson*

    Speed up abispell rpm generation.

    *Masayuki Hatta*

    Japanese localization update.

    *Karl Trygve Kalleberg*

    Norwegian Bokmal update.

    *Marco Innocenti*

    Italian localisation update.

    *William Lachance*

    Bug fixes, including 2615, 2668.

    *Dom Lachowicz*

    Fixed template dialog to display template names rather than whole path.

    Fixed a bug in EditMethod.

    Fixed many memory leaks.

    First pass SVG import. A hack, because it turns the svg into a png.

    Documented the contextual menu 'Save Image...'

    Added a function to convert input files direct to png.

    Improvements to ImageMagick plugin.

    Fixed a bug which was preventing compilation with scripting support.

    Patrick Lam

    Fixed a bug in ut_hash.

    Fixed a segfault in the html exporter.

    Fixed a number of compilation and memory leak problems.

    Autoconf fixes for QNX.

    Source code structure fix for QNX.

    Fix QNX toolbar to work with incremental loader.

    QNX compilation fixes.

    Bug fixes, including 1437, 2746, 2828, 2865, 2911, 2940, 2990.

    Added docbook image export.

    Bug fixes, including 2313, 2923.

    *Birger Langkjer*

    Danish localisation update.

    *Per Larsson*

    Swedish localisation update.

    *Ismo Makinen*

    Finnish system defaults file.

    *Marc Maurer*

    Lots of work on WP importer.

    Added 'Save Image...' to contextual menu.

    Bug fixes, including 1545.

    *Michael Pritchett*

    Build fix for Win32.

    Win32 fix for two-column scrolling.

    Fix Win32 bug in AikSaurus.

    *Andrzej Pruszynski *

    Polish localisation update.

    *Rui Seabra*

    Work on voice recognition plugin.

    Portuguese localisation update.

    Removed ispell stuff from rpm spec.

    Bug fixes, including 1938.

    *Jesper Skov*

    Build system fixes.

    *Martin Sevior*

    Added --plugin command line option, which allows you to execute a plugin without executing the main gtk program. Also added the AbiCommand plugin to prove that it works.

    Further work on AbiCommand to make it do something useful.

    Added NullGraphics class.

    Fixed saving of blank lines in .abw documents.

    Fixed export of margins to RTF.

    Fix for image selection.

    Fixed a bug with single drawing.

    Fixed a bug with headers and footers.

    Fix for GetBuildId in ScriptHappy.

    Fixed Rui's voice recognition plugin.

    Worked around a bug in the hash map that could make Abi hang.

    Fixed a bug which meant that the left ruler didn't scroll after shifting to two column mode.

    Fixed a bug with applying lists to selected text.

    Work around for gnome-print being buggy at the moment.

    Bug fixes, including 2906, 2933, 2982.

    Fixed a bug with character properties reverting to default in lists.

    Lots of RTF fixes.

    *Andraz Tori*

    Slovenian localisation update.

    Robert Wilhelm