Bugzilla

From: Blue Lizard (webmaster@dofty.zzn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 14:23:32 EST

    Bugzilla is being somewhat temperamental. One seeming possibility is
    something to do with the mysql part of the server, which was giving me
    errors all over the place before I was no longer able to use it at all.
    Several other people have reported not being able to obtain a useful
    level of access. Several people have reported no problems, though have
    not tried logging in from a fresh (clean of bugzilla traces)
    environment.

    I guess I shall wait for someone to return from guadec and see if
    something is wrong at nyorp. Anything else I can try?

    Regards
    -Mark (MG)