Re: [OT, for Jesper] Re: Loss of enthusiasim for AbiWord

From: Sam Trenholme (abiword_bugs@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 16:02:52 EST

    > I have taken the freedom to add a few 'e's and such
    > where Sam forgot them
    > so that all you need to do is add the markup -- I
    > hope that's ok with you,
    > Sam! ;-)

    I understand that there is a perception on the intenet
    that people somehow have an implicit copyright to
    anything they write or post. That in mind, I am
    hereby stating that anything and everything I post to
    this mailing list is being released to the public
    domain unless I state otherwise in the post in
    question with an explicit copyright statement.

    While doing disclaimers, I also hereby state that any
    copyright I may have on any and all patches I give to
    the Abiword devlopement team; I give the AbiWord team
    full right to do anything with these patches,
    including releasing AbiWord which uses these patches
    under a different license.

    - Sam