[OT, for Jesper] Re: Loss of enthusiasim for AbiWord

From: Piotr Banski (bansp@venus.ci.uw.edu.pl)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 09:13:51 EST

    Jesper,

    This is to suggest that you include Sam's digression quoted below as an
    addition to your 'expectations' doc. This seems *very* relevant for some
    issues raised on the user list (to which I crosspost this), so it would
    simply be a waste to let this get forgotten in the list archive.

    I have taken the freedom to add a few 'e's and such where Sam forgot them
    so that all you need to do is add the markup -- I hope that's ok with you,
    Sam! ;-)

    Best,
    Piotr