Re: Founding fathers

From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 23:58:48 EST

    At 08:31 PM 4/6/02 -0500, Blue Lizard wrote:
    >Are there any people @ abisource.com still active or even passive
    >developers/participants/users?
    >It is hard to find out more about a problem when you cant communicate
    >with the one person who noticed it.

    I'm still here. Too busy to do one tenth of what I'd like, but here.

    Specifically, if you need to reach any of the original AbiSource folks to
    ask a specific question, I can probably help. Jeff and I stopped working
    for SourceGear a long, long time ago, but AFAIK some of the others were
    still there. (Eric would know who, I've lost track.)

    Send me mail privately with a specific list of folks you need to talk to and
    I'll see if I can track them down for you.

    Hope that helps.

    Paul