Re: Abi ttf-fonts path

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 08:12:14 EDT

    Hi Bernard,
              Thank you very much. To the developers, surely somebody could
    cook up a parl script or something to do this automatically? This has to
    be the most asked question we get on IRC and it would be great to include
    this as plugin or even a seperate script.

    ie:

    Choose: Tools->install TTF fonts, restart abiword.

    Cheers

    Martin