Got Cygwin, now what?

From: James Jensen (jmjensen000@email.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 15:22:06 EDT

    Hi, I've donwloaded the Cygwin stuff, and I've started to compile AbiWord.

    It seems to be taking a long time. Is there something wrong? How long does it usually take AbiWord to compile.

    I've got a 650Mhz AMD Athlon.

    -J. Jensen

    Like other class definitions, abstract class definitions go in a file with the same name as the class (in this case Visitable.java).

    -- From How To Think Like A Computer Scientist: Learning with C++, by Allen B. Downey

    --

    _______________________________________________ Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com http://www.email.com/?sr=signup