Re: Got Cygwin, now what?

From: Adrian Phillips (adrianp@powertech.no)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 05:56:33 EDT

    >>>>> "James" == James Jensen <jmjensen000@email.com> writes:

        James> Hi, I've donwloaded the Cygwin stuff, and I've started to
        James> compile AbiWord.

        James> It seems to be taking a long time. Is there something
        James> wrong? How long does it usually take AbiWord to compile.

        James> I've got a 650Mhz AMD Athlon.

    Longer than under, for example, Linux because of the whole mapping
    POSIX to Windows paths. How long is it taking ?

    Sincerely,

    Adrian Phillips

    --
    Your mouse has moved.