Re: Word delimiters

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 10:00:22 EDT

    On Fri, 2002-04-12 at 01:05, Patrick Lam wrote:
    > In ut_misc.cpp, UT_isWordDelimiter specifically returns false for
    > UT_ABI_OBJECT (which is the ^G we used to have troubles with until
    > I ripped them out of Abi output files). This causes the problem in bug
    > 2918: images get picked up during spell check as ^Gs. Does anyone
    > on the list know why ^G is not, in fact, a word delimiter?

    I think that I changed this a while back. People filed a bug and were
    quite persistant about it. They wanted to be able to spell-check words
    with images in the middle of them.

    So, something like this: wo<IMAGE>rd would be treated as "word",
    wo<IMAGE>rdg would be treated as "wordg" and thus misspelled.

    Try it out and see where you get squiggles.

    Dom