commit: 1965

From: Patrick Lam (plam@plam.lcs.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 03:25:13 EDT

    Fix 1965: add emergency PTX_Blocks when appropriate.
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp

    So I think my previous commit was unnecessary. It *is* true that
    Abi's exporter could generate <pbr/> outside of a block, but it would
    never do so on any documents that actually successfully get put into a
    piece table.

    Actually I think it should be reverted, because that prevents segfaults
    on documents that actually *are* invalid (but produced by the exporter
    on invalid input documents, eg. by --to abw). So I'll revert it.

    Revert too-hasty commit (oops!)
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_AbiWord_1.cpp

    pat