Re: Bug 1956?

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 12:06:50 EDT

    as mentioned in the bug
    "now numbered list doesn't even show as such"

    which i think is a regression

    i noticed when exporting to text, and/or clipboard i lost the numbers of a
    numbered list and i was fairly sure this had been fixed previously

    i dont know about you but i dont even see a nested list in the Abiword
    Document test case.

    I assume you want soemthing more complicated than simply:
    <ol>
    <li>first item</li>
    <li>second item</li>
      <ol>
        <li>sub first item</li>
        <li>sub second item</li>
        <li>sub third item</li>
        <li>sub fourth item</li>
      </ol>
    <li>third item</li>
    <li>fourth item</li>
    </ol>

    i was under the impression that html did not support nubmered lists more
    complicated than simple numbers.
    1
    2
    3