Re: Bug 1956?

From: Sam Trenholme (abiword_bugs@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 15:08:18 EDT

    > i noticed when exporting to text, and/or clipboard i
    > lost the numbers of a
    > numbered list and i was fairly sure this had been
    > fixed previously

    I know that the fix for bug 3007 very slightly changed
    how numbered listes were exported to RTF; there was
    recently a discussion here about how text exported to
    the clipboard uses the RTF exporter. Perhaps the two
    are related.

    Bug 3007 only dealt with how Microsoft Word sees the
    numbered lists; perhaps we have a case where the RTF
    which makes Microsoft Word happy does not work very
    well with other RTF-compatible word processers.

    - Sam