Re: Please commit Polish strings (part2)

From: Andrzej Pruszynski (abi@rth.coi.waw.pl)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 05:23:24 EDT

    On Tue 16. April 2002 01:40, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
    > Isn't this the same patch?
    >
    > It wants to assume reverse patch when i try to apply this one!

    1.
    Yes. This is the same i.e. part 2 of the PL strings. Unfortunatelly (in a
    hurry) I lost a "please" word in a subject. And thought nobody opens my
    e-mail as all are busy with RC1. So, PLEASE commit this patch.

    2.
    And I am going to prepare part 3 before dead-line 1.0
    Sorry for this. But I decided to aply some changes for _improving_ PL strings
    before 1.0. Polish language has many conjugation and declension suffixes...
    it causes that there are many lines for patching...

    Andrzej