Rui, How are the Spanish strings coming along?

From: Sam Trenholme (abiword_bugs@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 13:56:52 EDT

    Rui,

    How are the Spanish strings coming along. I would
    like to see all of them translated before the 1.0
    release of AbiWord. Attached is translations of all
    of the untranslated strings you listed yesterday; we
    had a discussion of how to translate these strings on
    the list for the last day or so.

    Here's to full Spanish support in AbiWord 1.0.0. ¡Qué
    bueno!

    - Sam

    LANG_PL_PL="Polaco"
    LANG_LT_LT="Lituano"
    LANG_LA_IT="Latín (Renacimiento)"
    LANG_LV_LV="Letón"
    LANG_HI_IN="Hindi"
    LANG_GA_IE="Irlandés"
    LANG_SK_SK="Eslovaco"
    LANG_IS_IS="Islandés"
    LANG_HU_HU="Húngaro"
    LANG_SL_SI="Esloveno"
    LANG_NB_NO="Noruego Bokmal"
    LANG_NN_NO="Noruego Nynorsk"
    LANG_FA_IR="Persa"
    ENC_UNIC_UTF_16="Unicode UTF-16"
    ENC_UNIC_UTF_32="Unicode UTF-32"
    ENC_UNIC_UCS2="Unicode UCS-2"
    ENC_UNIC_UCS4="Unicode UCS-4"
    DLG_Options_TabLabel_Misc="Diverso"
    DLG_ToggleCase_FirstUpperCase="Primera Letra Mayúscula"
    FIELD_Application_Filename="Nombre de Fichero"
    DLG_Options_Label_SaveContextGlyphs="Ahorra formas visuales de glyphs"
    DLG_Options_Label_HebrewContextGlyphs="Usa formas de glyphs para el Hebreo"
    DLG_Options_Label_UseContextGlyphs="Determina formas correctas de glyphs según el contexto"