Re: commit: correct hebrew locale

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 22:38:36 EDT

     --- Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms@1407.org> wrote: >
    Update IW_IL to HE_IL.
    > CVS:

    > CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    > removed automatically
    > CVS:
    > CVS: Committing in .
    > CVS:
    > CVS: Modified Files:
    > CVS: bg-BG.strings ca-ES.strings cs-CZ.strings
    > cy-GB.strings
    > CVS: da-DK.strings de-CH.strings de-DE.strings
    > el-GR.strings
    > CVS: es-ES.strings fi-FI.strings fr-FR.strings
    > gl-ES.strings
    > CVS: hu-HU.strings id-ID.strings lt-LT.strings
    > nb-NO.strings
    > CVS: nn-NO.strings pl-PL.strings ru-RU.strings
    > sk-SK.strings
    > CVS: sl-SI.strings tr-TR.strings zh-CN.strings
    > zh-HK.strings
    > CVS: zh-TW.strings
    > CVS:

    Doesn't this change also need to be made in files
    such as util/Language.h, util/Language.h, and
    the Language dialog for instance; or have thos already
    been changed? Sorry I don't know the exact filenames.

    Andrew Dunbar.

    > --
    > + No matter how much you do, you never do enough --
    > unknown
    > + Whatever you do will be insignificant,
    > | but it is very important that you do it -- Ghandi
    > + So let's do it...?

    name=signature.asc

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net http://www.abisource.com