Re: commit: correct hebrew locale

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 05:47:19 EDT

    On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 03:38, Andrew Dunbar wrote:
    > --- Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms@1407.org> wrote: >
    > Update IW_IL to HE_IL.
    > Doesn't this change also need to be made in files
    > such as util/Language.h, util/Language.h, and
    > the Language dialog for instance; or have thos already
    > been changed? Sorry I don't know the exact filenames.

    I sincerely doubpt, since I did: ./dumpstrings.pl pt-PT > string.html
    and it reported that IW_IL was missing in the en-US!
    Some other strings (Japanese, for instance) already supported the
    correct string.

    What I did was correct some string files (because more than one were
    correct but I can't recall which where which).

    hugs, rms

    + So let's do it...?