Bugzilla causing self-notification

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 10:07:21 EDT

    As of yesterday or today I started getting emails from
    Abi's Bugzilla every time I make any change.
    Previously I only heard when somebody else changed
    something. Mozilla's Bugzilla isn't emailing when I
    change something there.

    Did somebody change a setting? Can we have it back
    how
    it was?

    Oh and congrats for 1.0 - WooHoo (:

    Andrew.