Re: Subject: posted Abiword v1.0 release to Gnotices

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 10:09:14 EDT

    You really should not have done this until we had the windows binaries,
    the press release ready and the links from the website updated. We
    only get one chance to do 1.0 release and might lose some impact if other
    sites pick up story without us being ready.

    I suggest you help Dom with the press release right away.

    Martin