IMPORTANT - PLEASE HELP! Re: plugins, build fails with unresolved external symbols

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 19:10:42 EDT

    On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Kenneth J.Davis wrote:

    > Ok, the files can be found at
    > http://abiword.pchasm.org/abiword/builds/periodic/win32/
    >
    > The plugins that I did manage to build are in the plugins subdirectory,
    > and those that I couldn't, there is a text file with the link
    > errors (basically all the same as indicated below).
    >
    > Any help or ideas would be appreciated, and I am more than
    > willing to try any suggestions.

    Please folks, anyone with a clue (especially windows developers) look at
    Jeremey's build logs and find out how to fix the plugins. News of version
    1.0 has now leaked to linuxtoday. We're gradually losing impact.

    We should really announce ASAP but we also really need those Windows
    plugins. Especially aiksaurus.

    Cheers

    Martin