Re: plugins, build fails with unresolved external symbols

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 18:05:18 EDT

    Ok, the files can be found at
    http://abiword.pchasm.org/abiword/builds/periodic/win32/

    The plugins that I did manage to build are in the plugins subdirectory,
    and those that I couldn't, there is a text file with the link
    errors (basically all the same as indicated below).

    Any help or ideas would be appreciated, and I am more than
    willing to try any suggestions.

    Thanks,
    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org