plugins, build fails with unresolved external symbols

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 15:49:40 EDT

    Hello,

    I'm trying to build the plugins [Windows, VC6, cvs co from earlier today]
    For a couple of them, such as AbiMagick (or all that I have tried in the
    tools/ subdirectory), I get unresolved external symbol errors during
    linking. I have looked at the source and don't see any obvious problems,
    so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Exact error messages below.
    (All other import/export plugins [unix specific ones in graphics/ aside]
     built fine.)

    Thank you,
    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org

    ..
    AbiMagick.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: static unsig
    ned int GR_Graphics::s_iScreenResolution" (?s_iScreenResolution@GR_Graphics@@0I
    A)
    AbiMagick.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static char c
    onst * const XAP_App::s_szBuild_ID" (?s_szBuild_ID@XAP_App@@2PBDB)
    AbiMagick.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static char c
    onst * const XAP_App::s_szBuild_Version" (?s_szBuild_Version@XAP_App@@2PBDB)
    AbiMagick.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static char c
    onst * const XAP_App::s_szBuild_Options" (?s_szBuild_Options@XAP_App@@2PBDB)
    AbiMagick.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static char c
    onst * const XAP_App::s_szBuild_Target" (?s_szBuild_Target@XAP_App@@2PBDB)
    AbiMagick.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static char c
    onst * const XAP_App::s_szBuild_CompileTime" (?s_szBuild_CompileTime@XAP_App@@2
    PBDB)
    C:\home\jeremyd\abiword\abiword-plugins\wp\impexp\graphics\magick\..\..\..\..\..
    \abi\src\WIN32_1.3.9_i386_OBJ\plugins\libAbiMagick.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 6
    unresolved externals