Net generation Piecetable.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 03:32:13 EDT

    Hi Folks,
            To build tables/footnotes/positioned objects etc we also
    need to make some changes to the piecetable. My proposal is to add
    new frag_stux's

    In particular:

    PTX_SectionTable, PTX_SectionTableEnd,PTX_SectionCell,
    PTX_SectionFootnote,PTX_SectionFootnoteEnd,PTX_SectionPositioned,
    PTX_SectionPositionedEnd

    These derive directly from the pf_Frag_Section class. The only
    difference is the type.

    We need to the PTX_SectionTableEnd, PTX_SectionFootnoteEnd and
    PTX_SectionPositionedEnd

    struxes to close off the table, footnote and positioned object
    definitions.

    The properties associated with the table,cell,footnote and
    positionedobject struxes define the type of structure.

    Editting operations. All normal editting operations will be passed
    throough to the fl_BlockLayouts as before. I see no need to
    change this.

    Operations on cell/table/footnote/positionedobject struxes will be
    transmitted via fl_DocListener to the SectionLayout classes
    associated with these piecetable items. The associated layouts
    will be collapsed and redrawn with the new properties, the same
    way we do things for fl_DocSectionLayout now.

    The fb_SectionBreaker classes will take care of breaking these
    objects so they fit into columns on a page.

    Cheers

    Martin