StarOffice 5.x import (SDW)

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 18:58:58 EDT

    The plugin is now operationnal: it is build and gets installed. Thanks
    to uwog for the help.

    Christian: I created a new component in Bugzilla for AbiWord plugins.
    You are the default owner if you don't mind. (if you do mind, let me
    know, I'll take ownership)

    Bug 1875 is now a meta bug to track SDW import problem and will be
    closed once the importer has alpha or beta quality.
    All other bug to the SDW importer should current block that bug. I
    have already entered one: bug 3201.

    Hub