Commit: fix win32 plugin link errors

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 09:41:43 EDT

    I really hope that this fixes things up. PLEASE TEST THIS ASAP!!!!!

    I just saw a pattern and corrected it: static inline methods that
    returned a static 'member' variable aren't understood by the win32
    linker or the runtime. Resolution: declare the method as static in the H
    file and actually implement it in the CPP file instead of the H file.

    Dom
    /crosses his fingers

    CVS:
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/gr/xp/gr_Graphics.cpp src/af/xap/xp/xap_App.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_App.h
    CVS: